Phone: 07885 266029
LSS offer a range of site specific equipment for hire to make jobs easier, safer and quicker for the construction industry.
These range from Trimble SPS855 base stations to Machine Control Grade Laser with the accompanying Machine Laser Eye for fast efficient excavations or grading with a dozer.
Please contact us for further information and prices...
Flexible Receiver for Jobsite Measurement Whether you need a reliable GNSS base station or a rugged rover, the Trimble® SPS855 GNSS Modular Receiver gives you the flexibility to perform all of your construction site measurements. As a permanent or semi-permanent base station, it provides GNSS corrections for site measurements and machine control. As a rover, it can move easily from a site supervisor truck to a pole mount for grade checking, site measurement and stakeout.
Versatile Automatic Grade Lasers for Level, Grade and Vertical Alignment
The Spectra Precision® Laser GL422 Grade Laser is an automatic self-leveling lasers that do three jobs—level, grade and vertical alignment with plumb. Both lasers feature a 2-way, full-function remote control so you can make grade changes from anywhere on the jobsite for reduced setup time and faster operation.
The GL422 (dual grade) lasers send a continuous, self-leveled 360-degree laser reference over your entire work area, and have a wide grade range so they can be used in a variety of slope applications.
• Fast, easy horizontal level, grade and vertical plumb setup with no manual leveling
• Easy setups with the 2-way, full-function radio remote control and single and dual grade application capability offer quick payback
• Automatic temperature and grade compensation eliminates rework
• Very long operating range of 800 m (2,600 ft) for GL422 increases machine control capability and reduces setups over the jobsite.
• Leveling concrete forms and footers
• General construction vertical alignment and plumb such as anchor bolt and form alignment
• Grading and excavating
• Concrete sections with runoff for sports fields, tennis courts and driveways
• Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
• Parking garages, ramps and drainage
Rugged 360-degree Laser Display Receiver with Patented Angle Compensation Indicator
The Spectra Precision® Laser LR60 Laser Display Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including: dozers, excavators, scrapers. For excavators and backhoes, the LR60 laser receiver features patented Angle Compensation which automatically calculates and corrects the grade display for the angle of the dipper arm.
The easy-to-use LR60 features versatile 360-degree laser reception and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR60 receiver withstands all weather environments.
• Check grade with the dipper arm extended or retracted up to 30 degrees.
• Built-in plumb indicator for fast, accurate grade checking for graders.
• Center On-grade provides an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade. Use on dozers, graders, scrapers and box blades.
• Offset on-grade for productive excavation provides additional above grade information for less undercuts.
• Up to eight channels of grade information plus directional out-of-beam indicators.
• Four selectable accuracies for each on-grade location.
• Skid Steers