3D MODELS & VOLUME CALCULATIONS
15 years experience in volume calculations, designs, CAD outputs, visualisations and verification reports for tenders for Land Restoration, Construction, Quarry’s and the Land Fill industry to name a few.
- Importing and exporting third party data
- Stockpile Quantities
- Mass haul proposals
- Cut – Fill Calculations and reporting
- Cross Sections, Isopachyte and 3d drawings to back up calculations
- Separation of materials from Site investigation reports
- Interim and final earthwork volumes and reporting
- Existing Survey verification,
- Pre contract surveys on the correct grid
- Control establishment for setting out
- Converting 2D designer’s proposals into productive 3D models
- Separation of materials from site investigation reports
- Volume calculations and material movement analysis and presented in easy to follow reports and accompanying drawings.
- Drawing consisting of Isopachyte contours and levels associated 3D views and sections to confirm the earthwork calculations and reports.
- Producing Bill of quantities for earthmoving schemes, reducing any chances of double handling
- Continued support throughout the earthworks with volume monitoring and progress reports.
- Final As-built surveys and associated drawings
- Final quantity and volume take offs.
© Land and Satellite Surveys, 2020