- Say Goodbye To Batter Rails and Endless Setting Out Pegs
- Complete GPS Site Calibrations for Machine and Rover units
- Full QA procedures from start to finish of projects when using Machine Control
- 3D design models produced and loaded on to your grader, bulldozer or excavators
- Simple Explanations For Plant Operators To Understand Models
- Health & Safety Issues Reduced With Machine Control
The L&SS 1 – 2 – 3 Solution:
Many large and small projects are now being accomplished with GPS machine control. The use of such technology has many cost saving benefits to the client. With vast timesavings of excavation, final trim, placement of materials to the final earthworks models. GPS machine control is excavated right and right first time. L&SS can provide the client with the perfect solution.
Health and Safety is key within the construction industry and by utilising this technology greatly improves this for your site.
- L&SS can hire and install Trimble SPS855 base stations
- Verify or install required site control required for a good calibration.
- Carryout the required site calibration for your heavy plant or engineer’s rover units and provide the necessary QA sheets.
- Produce the required 3D files for the heavy plant of engineers.
- Install these files onto the heavy plant
- Carryout pre excavation and trim checks with accompanying QA sheets
- Simple explanations for Plant operators to understand models, and simulations given if required
- Continued support throughout the project, with updating models if required
- Volume calculations and as-built surveys.
© Land and Satellite Surveys, 2020